Thursday, March 29, 2007

Praise God For Spring!

Well it surely is Spring outside now, Praise God! I am a Winnipegger and I always have been, but there is just something about the freezing cold, that I could never miss.

And with spring, comes spring break for myself and many of my friends. Not much has really changed for me concerning my daily schedule, the only thing that is really different is that instead of waking up early for school, I'm sleeping in. It's a very nice thing though, the rest and relaxation was very needed.

I've been trying to spend a lot of my time with my friends, but kind of dividing it up nicely so that I fit many different friends into my social events. I feel pretty good about being able to manage my time so that I can see my friends and spend time with them. I thank God for all my friends, they each bring such a gift and blessing to my life.

I've become "obsessed" with a song by Chris Tomlin recently, "Indescribable" I listen to it constantly and I've replaced my former song on my Myspace with it. I little piece of it kind of flows into this blog about spring...it goes like this:

"From the highest of heights to the depths of the sea
Creation's revealing Your majesty
From the colors of fall to the fragrance of spring
Every creature unique in the song that it sings
All exclaiming
Indescribable, uncontainable,
You placed the stars in the sky and You know them by name.
You are amazing God
All powerful, untameable,
Awestruck we fall to our knees as we humbly proclaim
You are amazing God "
When I was first listening to the song and reading the lyrics along with it, I noticed how it mentioned "the fragrance of spring" and I just loved that, because I know that every year when the seasons change, I notice the change in the scent of the air, it's just breathtaking.
What an amazing God we have, to give us these wonderful gifts of beauty and nature. It just leaves me in wonderment and adoration.
Until next time, God Bless.

No comments: