Tuesday, March 6, 2007

My Grey Cloud

"My soul is weary with sorrow; strengthen me according to your word." (Psalm 119:28)

Lately, I'm feeling very emotionally and physically exhausted. My dad has been weighing heavy on my mind, even though I know that God is with me and my family, but I just can't help but worry. Today he went to the doctors again for another test. They know for sure that the tumor on his kidney is cancerous and that it needs to be removed as soon as possible, but he needed to go for a test today to determine just how much has to be removed. The good news is, that it hasn't spread at all, so as soon as they can get in there and remove it, he should be on his way to recovery, and everything should be fine. Praise God!

But I'm also feeling quite stressed over some other things going on in my life as well. I have a competition for school this weekend, I'm making a chocolate sculpture, and last week when I was putting it away, it tipped a bit and I broke some of it, so this week I'm spending most of my time fixing it and trying to make it look decent again.

Also, I'm busy with regular school, making time for friends, and working, which is really crummy for me lately, because it isn't really that busy and I'm not getting a lot of shifts so I'm not making a lot of money and I'm kind of in debt pretty bad with my parents, so it just seems as thought things aren't going too great for me right now.

But none-the-less, I still praise God everyday for being with me and all the blessings and gifts He has provided me with. I know I must stay strong and keep going and smiling, because it will all get better soon and my worries and weariness will be no more. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

Until next time, God Bless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey darling! Im glad to hear that things are looking up for your dad...i will keep him and your family in my prayers. As for everything else well there in my prayers too. Life is hard but if it was easy we wouldnt be who we are. Its the hard things in life that make us grow and make us dependent on God even more. They also help us to see how good the good times just really are.

I miss you lovely!
kristi.