Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Prayers and Blessings

Ok, so yesterday I was on MSN, which is nothing new of course because I find myself on there everyday, and I was talking to my friend Jamieson. He is such a blessing to me, I really wished we spent more time together because he is just so awesome and every time I talk to him, I learn something new and amazing about God.

He told me two very awesome things yesterday and the first was that he was feeling not so good about his prayer time and stuff like that and that he felt he needed to work on his praying so he has decided to make a prayer list and use that to develop his praying, I guess. He was even kind enough to ask me if there was anything I'd like him to prayer for and I just felt so touched by that.

Since he told me that, I've decided that it would be a great thing for me to do as well, so when I read my bible last night and wrote in my prayer journal, I kind of wrote an introduction for my prayer list that I'm going to make and start getting together.

Jamieson also told me that this Sunday he is getting baptised. I'm so happy for him! I think I might even go because it is on Sunday evening and I don't think I'm doing anything then, I really hope that I don't work because I'd love to go and be there and watch.

Praise God! The Lord of wonder, amazement, and love. I'm so truly blessed to have the friends that I have, I'll be praying for all of them.

Until next time, God Bless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Baptism was awesome, I wish you could have been there. There were a bunch of people from CRU there, even some people I had forgotten to tell. I'll talk more on myspace.

Jamieson