Thursday, March 1, 2007

In Need Of Prayer

If there was anything I ever needed in the past, it has never amounted to this...

I just found out this afternoon that my dad has a tumor on one of his kidneys. They have to run some more tests and stuff but they are pretty sure that they are going to have to remove the kidney. My family is really upset of course with worry and sadness, no one would feel alright with this kind of news. I guess there is a bright side to it, because it is completely possible to live with only one kidney, and they also did some bloodwork tests and they came back looking good, saying that it hadn't spread anywhere else.

My heart is really heavy right now and my dad, my family and I are in need of prayer. I know God's love and grace will help to keep me strong, and I will look to Him and send up my worries. I have hope and faith that everything will be ok, but please my loving friends, please keep my dad and my family in your thoughts and prayers, I need you all. Thank you.

"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble." (Psalm 46:1)

Until next time, God Bless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my prayers are with you and your family...keep to updates coming!
kristi.