Monday, March 19, 2007

Prayer List

"I call on you, O God, for you will answer me; give ear to me and hear my prayer." (Psalm 17:6)

Dear Friends,

I have started a prayer list in my journal, it was out of inspiration from my friend Jamieson, I think it's an awesome thing to do, and I know it's going to help me remember all those important people and things to pray for when I do my daily devotional and prayer before bed.

So, I ask you, if you have anything you would like me to pray for, I will definitely add it to my list and pray for it every night. The Lord hears our prayers, and when a group is praying for the same things, I think He hears it even more. So please let me know.

We all have things that we need prayer for, and it's so heart warming and encouraging to know that others are praying for you.

A friend from church came to me on Friday and pulled me away from the group and asked me to pray for her and her friend. As sad and concern as I was, it kind of made me smile inside that she would feel comfortable enough with me, in order to talk to me about something important and ask me to pray aloud for her while holding hands. It was really intense, she even started crying a bit while I was talking to God.

I'm not going to go in detail of course about what my friend needed prayer for, but I'm going to put it out there and ask you all who read this, to put her and her friend in your prayers, God will know what it is for. Thank you.

Until next time, God Bless.

No comments: