Monday, March 26, 2007

Saturated In A Flame

Praise God! He is an awesome God full of love, mercy, grace, etc. I am so not worthy of His love for me but I accept it and I appreciate it and take it completely in with my whole heart.

I was going to blog last night after I got home from Saturate, but I was so tired and I had a feeling that I should maybe sleep on it and wait.

Saturate was amazing. There was a fire lit in my heart that I had not felt in a long time, if at all. I pretty much went through every emotion I could have. I was excited and pumped at first, and then I got emotional and upset and I cried, and then I was so pumped and so happy that I sang so loud and jumped up and down and smiled and laughed and held my hands in the air and just worshiped our wonderful God.

That's how I want to live. That's how passionate I want to be about God everyday of my life. I want to feel that fire burning through me everyday and I pray that others had the same amazing time that I did and that more and more people will experience something like that and give themselves to God and realized just how wonderful it is to be a child of His.

"I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness and will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High." (Psalm 7:17)

Thank you to my dear friends who gave me the opportunity to experience such a night. I can't wait to do that again. Light The Fire!

Until next time, God Bless.

No comments: