Friday, March 16, 2007

Unfailing Love

I thought I would update all of you on my dad since we kind of got an update ourselves. My dad went to the doctors yesterday (Thursday) to get some results on a test he had but they ended up telling him nothing because the test came back "inconclusive" or something like that.

So now, they say that instead of doing another test that could probably give them no answers again, they are going to get him to have an MRI and then schedule the surgery to take out his kidney. My dad said that while he is asleep on the operation table, they are going to take out the infected kidney and run tests on it to see what kind of cancer is on the kidney because depending on what kind of cancer it is, depends on how much they have to remove from his body, like just the kidney, or the tube that leads to the bladder, and also a little piece of the bladder where it could have affected.

Basically, that's all the new information we got, so he'll probably be going for his MRI in the next week or so, I'm assuming, and then we just have to wait for the surgery to be scheduled.

"May your unfailing love rest upon us, O LORD, even as we put our hope in you." (Psalm 33:22)

My hope and my faith is still very strong, God's unfailing love has given me such strength during this difficult time, but things aren't that scary to me considering all that is going on. I know that everything will be ok as long as I just keep praying and hoping for the best. Thank you to all of you for your thoughts and prayers, they mean so much to me.

Until next time, God Bless.

1 comment:

Chad said...

Im praying for positive results, inconclusive results are kinda sucky