Saturday, March 10, 2007

Going, Going, Going...

Goodness me. It seems lately as if I just haven't stopped going. I mean, of course it's been my own choice, if I really wanted to you I could have not gone out and saw people or hungout at all and just sat home doing nothing, but I've just been so social lately, that I can't just sit at home and do nothing.

I do feel as though I have been lacking in my prayers though and I'm not too happy about that. I guess it's just because I'm going, going, going all day that I just don't make time to pray to God while I'm out and about in public and with other people and then I'm gone all day and night until I get home and I'm so tired that i just barely read some of my bible, possibly write a little journal entry about my lastest thoughts or feelings, and then completely just pass out.

An update on my dad:

Things are going alright at the moment. I don't have much information to share, but he is going to see the doctor again on the 15th and I guess we'll find out more about stuff then. Thanks again so much to all those who are praying for my dad, my family, and me.

Well...That's all I can really think about blogging right now, tomorrow is my food competition with school, I made an eagle out of white chocolate, it's actually pretty cool, I'm pretty happy with it. So I hope everything goes good with that tomorrow.

"but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." (Isaiah 40:31)

Until next time, God Bless.

1 comment:

Chad said...

i swear i was about to take a bite out of your eagle, thats how awesome it looked.
i think you need to find some balance of me time/ alone with god time/ and social life

its a hard thing to find

keep on keeping on, hope to see you join us on Sunday, its a big group 9 people

praying for you