Tuesday, March 13, 2007

His Princess

I was looking around on the internet and kind of stumbled upon this, and I really liked it. What an honour it is, to be His Princess.

Dear Little Daughter,

This is your Heavenly Father, God, I just wanted to tell you how much you mean to me today. I bless you my beautiful daughter. I want you to know you are beautiful, I made you, I mentioned your name at your birth. You were in my thoughts before the beginning of time. I formed you in your mother's womb. I chose the color of your hair, your eyes, your smile, your voice, your body shape, the way you think, the way you walk. I gave you your personality, your skills, your gifts, your passions, your ability to love and be loved.

I am your Father. I love you with an everlasting love. I love you - you are mine! I am jealous for you and your heart. Guard your heart! My eyes never leave you. I carry you in my heart. I cover you under the shadow of my wings, so you can be covered, feel safe and secure. I am your tower of strength, run to me, let me be your refuge. I am your comforter. Run to my heart. I am the lover of your soul. Rest in my love. Let me love you. I smile when I watch you laugh. I know every tear you've ever cried. I've engraved you in the palm of my hands. I adore you, my daughter.

I send angels to watch over you and minister to you. You are my princess. I crown you with loving kindness and life. I ALWAYS have time for you. I will never, ever, no never leave you or let you down, NEVER!

When you feel alone, sad, angry, depressed, or empty inside, I'm right beside you, loving you and gently holding you. You are my beloved treasure, my creation, my delight and the fragrance of my heart. Come to me. Let me love you. I love you my beautiful child.

Your Heavenly Father,
GOD

I just thought it was something nice to share...Until next time, God Bless.

No comments: