Sunday, March 4, 2007

Always With Me

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go." (Joshua 1:9)

I just wanted to say a thank you to all my friends who are praying for me and my family, especially my dad. With your help and encouragement, it helps to keep me strong and helps to keep my eyes and heart on God during this tough time.

I believe my dad goes for more tests this Tuesday so we might get some more information on the tumor or the next step that has to be taken in order for things to get better, so I will post about it and keep those of you who are praying for me, updated.

I also have a friend that I would like to take a moment to mention, she isn't feeling too well in her faith right now, and she has quite a big decision to make regarding her relationship with God. She has some friends who are kind of pulling her away from God and her faith and I just hope that she does realize that God does want her to stay strong and keep looking to Him and not to give up, even though things are kind of hard for her right now. So my thoughts and prayers are with her.

I know that God is always there for me, through the sunshine and the storms, and I will not give up. I will keep going, keep praying, and continue to love and praise Him for all the blessings and gifts I have in my life. I ask Him to heal my dad and I ask Him to watch over my family and friends, and I know He will.

Until next time, God Bless.

1 comment:

Chad said...

god loves you and will be with you even in your darkest moments