Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Love Is Patient And Kind

This post will probably be one of the bigger deals...I guess I would say, because I take my emotional feelings and love life quite seriously. So...forgive me if the post is a little vague.

Before my heart belonged to God, I never really thought about the whole "God chooses who you fall for, or the people you're meant to meet" But lately, I'm really starting to think about it a little more...Does God really influence us on whom we start having romantic feelings for? If I fall for someone, or someone falls for me...is there reason for it? And is there really "The One" for all of us? Wow, quite the list of questions, I know.

But what about us that fall for someone and they don't feel the same way in return? What's the reason behind that? Some of my own personal theories on the topic include...

-Maybe God wants to teach our hearts patience?...Maybe He is testing us, to see if we can really find out if that person whom for we have feelings, really means that much to us that we are willing to wait for them...Love is patient after all is it not?
-Sometimes the people who we fall for, teach us something about ourselves, I think you have to look deeply into the feelings and maybe ask yourself, why do I like this person? What does this person have/do for me, that makes me so 'attracted' to them?

Love is such a confusing topic for everyone, it causes a lot of heartache but it also causes a lot of happiness. I put my faith in God though, and I know He wants what's best for me, so I pray for myself and others, that we allow God to take our hearts and hands and lead us. Put your love in God, and you'll find love with others.

Until next time, God Bless.

No comments: