Monday, January 29, 2007

Hope And Strength

I'm still praying very much for my dad, I will continue to do so until he gets better...I get so scared when I think about it, it really upsets me. Although I know that God is there for me and all I can do is pray and hope with all my heart that things get better...Please Lord, make me strong...

"but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." (Isaiah 40:31)

I was really down and bumbed at school this morning because all I could think about was my dad...before I left for school my mom told me that he was up all night with bad symptoms...it worries me so much...and I know I'm supposed to stay away from "worrying" but I can't help it...my family doesn't really go through much heartache, and this is really big to me...it helps though, that I can get my feelings out and I know I have friends that care about me and will be praying with me, I'm so thankful for that.

So, I just have to keep praying, keep up my hope and strength in God...I know He does good things, and I believe if I pray hard enough...hopefully my prayers will be answered...

Until next time, God Bless.

No comments: