Sunday, January 21, 2007

Extreme Love

Church today was AMAZING! The serman was so good, it really spoke to me and made me think about issues I'm having in my life and heart at the moment. It was so touching to hear someone talk about how amazing God's love really is. Sometimes, it doesn't click and you don't realize how much Jesus does for us, and how important we are to Him.

The part of the serman that really hit me the most was when Harry (the speaker for today) was talking about how when Jesus was hanging on the cross and there were all these people around him, booing him, throwing things at him, yelling at him...and all he said was,

"Father, forgive them."

I can't get over that. If it wer me and I was in that much pain and all that horrible stuff was happening to me, I couldn't imagine that the thought in my head would be to ask God for their forgiveness. Wow. I'm just blown away.

Your Love Is Amazing God. Thank you.

Until next time, God Bless.

No comments: