Friday, January 19, 2007

A lot Going on

Wow, sometimes I feel like there is a lot going on in my life and it's just happening so fast, that I can't keep up with it. My mind is almost always going crazy thinking about what's happening in my life and how I can make things better.

I recently (less than a month ago) broke up with my boyfriend of 4 years...and it's still getting thrown in my face now and then and it's hard because I want to stay strong and I understand my decisions and reasons for why I did it and I prayed so much that God would lead the way and guide me and show me that this is what I need to do for me, and I'm happy now. But it just gets annoying for me that, I want to move on and let go but the others who were hurt by my choice keep questioning me and I have no answers for them. I will pray for them though, and I will continue to pray for me, because I know that this was the right thing for me to do at this time in my life.

I know it's going to be hard...but I thank God everyday for helping me to make the decisions I need to make...I just want to be happy. And I am. So I'm sorry to everyone that I've hurt...and I'm sorry if it seems selfish of me to do what I did...but I wasn't going to stay in a relationship that I wasn't happy in anymore.

I don't want another boyfriend at the moment, I'm not ready for one, and I just want to be me for a while. God will know when my heart is ready for someone new, and he'll show him to me, and hopefully...it'll be right.

Thanks for allowing me to rant, until next time...God Bless.

No comments: