Thursday, February 8, 2007

Your Plan

I guess it's no surprise that of course I am super excited about the trip I am about to go on but I just wanted to post before I headed off because I probably wont be able to do so for a while.

God has given me such an amazing gift and has blessed me so much, I of course believe that everything happens for a reason and there is a reason I am going on this amazing trip of a lifetime. I am really truly excited to be able to go with my dear friend Kayla, and for us to be given the chance to spend this time together and I can be there for her if she needs me, and our friendship can grow a bit as well. Also, being able to spend this time with her will give me the chance to show her even more, the love and gifts of God and what He has done for me and how He has helped me to get through my break up with my boyfriend and how He has been such a strength and comfort.

My friend Kayla, isn't technically a Christian or anything, so I just hope that while we spend the next week having fun and being together, that I can show her just how amazing God is and hopefully, she'll see it and possibly decide that He is what she needs in her life, to fill that emptiness that her break up has left her with.

"O LORD, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." (Isaiah 25:1)

Everything happens for a reason, God has made my path and has set it out for me and I plan on continuing to follow it and walk down it with Him. But this trip is just such an amazing gift and I just pray that God will be with me and Kayla and her parents while we are away and that great things will continue to happen. I also pray that God will keep my family and friends happy and safe and free of worry, espcially my mom.

For those of you who read my blog, thank you, and I promise to post all about my trip and my thoughts and feelings I had regarding my relationship with God while I was away. I'm bringing my Bible and Devo Journal with me of course so I'll make sure to write down anything I need to blog about. Thank you for your love, thoughts, and prayers.

Until next time, God Bless.

No comments: