Thursday, February 22, 2007

Dedicated To My Friends

I found myself thinking about how thankful I am for the wonderful friends I have in my life, and how I wouldn't be who I am today without them. I've always believed that God brings people into my life for a reason. I believe that each person who enters my lives was put there to teach me something, whether it be about myself or something else. I also believe that if I loose a friend, or they leave my life somehow, that it was also meant to be. But as of right now, I am so blessed with the many wonderful friendship I have in my life.

I was looking through at different verses in The Bible to see if I could find any verses on friendship and fell upon these;

"I always thank God for you because of his grace given you in Christ Jesus." (1 Corinthians 1:4)

" I thank my God every time I remember you." (Philippians 1:3)

These verses might not necessairly be meant for what I found them for, but in my heart I can see them as working for how I feel about my friends. I thank God so much for my friends, they have blessed me and encourage me in so many ways and I just pray that God will always watch over them and bless them as well. I know He will, but it's important for me to share that anyway.

I also received a really lovely email today from a special friend of mine and they sent me some quotes in the email and it just totally made my day, so I feel it's important, since this blog is for my friends, to post those quotes here.

"A faithful friend is a sturdy shelter; he who finds one finds a treasure."

"Faithful friends are beyond price: No amount can balance their worth"

"Friends are friends forever, if the Lord is the Lord of them. And a friend will not say never, cause the welcome will not end. Though it's hard to let you go. In the Father's hands I know. That a lifetime's not too long to live as friends."

To all my friends who take the time to read my blogs and leave me comments, thank you. You're always in my thoughts and prayers.

Until next time, God Bless.

1 comment:

Chad said...

glad to be your friend