Thursday, February 1, 2007

Tears and Joy

"Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy," (1 Peter 1:8)

I basically just stumbled upon this verse while I was looking through the bible and it totally like...continues on with what I was talking about yesterday about "Blind Faith". Argh!! I wish I stumbled upon it yesterday so I could put it into my other entry...But I guess it doesn't really matter, I could always continue on with it today.

It brings me such...peace. To think about...how strong my love has grown for the Lord, and how I have changed so much...and for the better. I really feel like I'm on the right path now, and everyday I become closer and closer to being a better person all around.

I'm also really praying for my friends around me who aren't necessairly Christians, or who don't have God in their lives...I pray for them so that maybe someday soon, they will find Him...God is always reaching out for us, all we have to do is accept Him and take His hand and He'll be there.

I feel so full...and so complete...I know this is happiness, this is love and truth and beauty. I just wish everyone could feel these amazing feelings I have inside when I think about God and how wonderful He is. Even as short as a couple of weeks ago...I felt weak and sad...and tears would form in my eyes...But God has made me stronger...and I know I have His love so just by knowing that I feel like...even if I'm sad or scared or cry...I know that soon enough I will be happy again, filled with joy and laughter and love, and I wish that on everyone.

"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy." (Psalm 126:5)

Until next time, God Bless.

No comments: