Monday, February 5, 2007

Feelings Of Joy

Happiness is such an amazing feeling, it's an emotion that I crave all the time and wish I were all the time...I've been told that sometimes that can be a downfall for me though, because it isn't really possibly to be happy all the time, eventually you have to face issues and things that will make you upset.

But I think, especially now, my walk with God is going quite well, so I'm feeling happiness more and more everyday, and I also find it so much easier to deal with things that would normally make me really upset. I know God is there for me always and I can always turn to Him, it's amazing.

I think sometimes, people might even question, how I can be so happy all the time, and I feel so proud to be able to say that I owe my happiness to God. I really hope for one day that I can change someone's life for the better, like my friend has done for me. I have a couple of friends right now, that don't go to church and I've been praying for them and I talk to them about God, and some of them seem to like hearing me say the things I do about Him, so maybe in time, they will decide to find Him.

I just wish all my friends could feel the feelings of joy that I have when I'm at church or youth, or even just having a simple spiritual conversation with a friend of mine. I have a friend that comes online every night and I just look forward to talking to him, because we always seem to have such a great conversation about God and our spiritual lives with Him. It's awesome.

One day in church, the pastor? I think it was the pastor...but anyways he said something about asking your friends "How is your walk with The Lord today?" I think that is such a great question to ask! I definitely would love someone to ask me...because then I could say, "My walk is going great! How is yours?"

Walking with God isn't always easy...but it's definitely worth it, because you find so much goodness that you just can't get anywhere else. I pray that all my friends find this happiness.

"He who pursues righteousness and love finds life, prosperity and honor." (Proverbs 21:21)

Amen!

Until next time, God Bless.

No comments: