Saturday, February 3, 2007

Gratified Refuge

Lately, things seem to be going pretty good in my world...and by world I mean life. Haha. I haven't really got an update on how my dad is doing...like if his symptoms are still pretty bad or what not, but of course he is still in my prayers everyday and I just know that God will be my strength and that He does amazing things, and everything will be ok if I just continue to believe. Which of course reminds me...thank you to all my friends who have been praying for my dad, I truly appreciate it, and God bless you for your love and kindness to me.

I'll probably end up repeating myself forever through my life when I try to explain the wonders and power and amazing-ness of God's love and how I feel it so strongly now in my heart. I just feel like, there is almost nothing that could break me down...because I know, even when I get to my weakest, all I have to do is pray to Him, for He is my Father in Heaven, and I know He'll protect me, just like a daddy would protect his child.

"But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble." (Psalm 59:16 )

God is truly my refuge in times of trouble and I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful life and I'm just thankful for my family and friends and I'll keep praying for all of you...

Until next time, God Bless.

No comments: