Sunday, February 25, 2007

Praise To The Lord Of Light

Wow, what a day! Don't you just love Sundays?? I do. But most of all, I love how this Sunday, I got to church and heard my youth pastor, Rob, say that his son, Jonah, who had been ill, is doing a lot better and he was in church today! I was so happy about seeing him in church, healthy and happy, that I almost started crying right then and there, I had to really hold my tears in.

I prayed so hard for that little boy, I know many people did, but it just felt so good to see that God was listening and that He does amazing things. I know sometimes it feels like, things are going all wrong and they are so crazy and I get so stressed out and upset and I think to myself, "what more could possibly go wrong?" But it's times like these, and God's never-ending love, that keep me so strong and so proud to have found Him. He deserves the most praise and the best love.

-Thank you Lord, for your mercy, your kindness and your love. Thank you for hearing so many of our prayers and showing us that You do amazing things and that we can always turn to You. You truly are the light of the world, and I know, that with You, I will never walk in darkness...even in the worst times. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.-

"I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12

Until next time, God Bless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chantel you are one of the biggest encouragements to me these days!! I just want you to know that your commont on myspace came just at the right time. Im taking a break from the hours of homework and reading that i need be doing and what do i do..read some more! lol but its a total good thing! Your blog just shows me the kind of faith that i really really want to have...your so real and deep and honest and its a challenge to me to be like that too in a time when i need it most. I agree that life is so stressful and packed full and somedays i just wanna curl up in a ball and do nothing but i cant and thats ok. I just want to say thanks and that i miss you like crazy and i cant wait to come home again to see you! Until then (or the next time we comment or chat)...kristi.

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.