Sunday, February 18, 2007

No Words Needed

My goodness, long time no post huh? Well considering I got used to posting atleast once a day the majority of the time. But I'm back from my vaction now and ready to jump right into it again. I missed blogging dearly, but I kept up my own personal daily bible readings and devotions in my journal while I was away, so that helped.

There is something on my mind and it's stirring and stirring, and I'm sure that it's the fact that sometimes I feel overwhelmed at all the thoughts, feelings, and prayers I want to share with God and talk to him about. Sometimes I almost feel bad, because I know I have lots of very important people in my life that I want to talk to God about and pray for them, but the list is so long sometimes that I just find it difficult to be able to.

I know God always knows my thoughts and what is in my heart, but it's important to me, that if there is a someone, like a friend, or just someone I know, that I want/feel the need to pray for, sometimes I find it hard to do so, because I usually do my good, long, end of the day prayer to God before I go to bed, because it's easy for me that way, because I'm alone, in silence, there are no distractions, and I can say what I need to say to God, and then go to sleep.

I guess, I just find it hard that at some random time during the day, if something comes up that I feel I need to pray for, it's hard for me to go find silence, bow my head, and pray to God. I know I should definitely find more times to pray to God during the day instead of trying to save up all the "really important" stuff for my bedtime prayer, so I ask for prayer for that now.

-Dear Heavenly Father, I pray that you just look into my heart and hear my thoughts and words. There are so many people that I want to pray for Lord, and so many issues or events that occur everyday that I need to pray for, but sometimes I don't know if just thinking about it or saying "I'll pray for you" is enough. But Lord, I want you to know my thoughts, feelings, and what is inside my heart, and even if I don't get around to "formally praying" for these things, that you know I am thinking about them and they are in my heart. Thank you, in Jesus' name I pray, Amen."-

I feel inspired to write a poem at the moment...but I'm just too tired to do it right now, I will get around to it soon enough and post it. Thanks for reading my blog, it's good to be back. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers my friends.

Until next time, God Bless.

No comments: