Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Random Updates

So Chad gave me an application form to fill out in order to work at Beaver Creek Bible Camp this summer. I was really excited about it because I thought that I had finally found a way that I could spend the summer growing in my relationship with God and doing something not only to benefit my spiritual life but also the lives of others. I've started filling it out and I all I really need left are my references, my police check, and 3 people willing to pray for me everyday while I'm there.

I was also going to put that I'm available for the whole 5 weeks of camp, but something new has come up. A very good job opportunity in which I could be making some very nice money and also getting prepared for apprenticeship and working my way to my career that I've been working hard for. It's a very good opportunity, and not something to just pass up, so I'm going to have to re-think my camp availability.

I'm eager for school to be done, the weather is getting nicer and I long to be outside in God's beautiful nature. The youth from church is going to the park this Friday, I'm very excited for that, it's always good times when I hang out with my friends from youth. I'm so blessed to have been accepted and welcomed into their group, and many of them have given me so much encouragement.

I give my Baptism Testimony next Sunday (not this coming Sunday, next Sunday: the 13th) I've been thinking lots about since I first started going to the Christian Life Classes, so I pray that it all comes together nicely once I decide to sit down and write it.

A friend of mine is kind of going through a tough time right now. His grandpa is really sick, and possibly going to be returning home to the Lord soon, so he is feeling quite down and not his usual self, so I ask for prayer for my friend and his family as they go through this tough time.

"O LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress." (Isaiah 33:2)

Forgive me for all the random updates, but I've been neglecting my blog lately so here it all is. Thank you to my readers and my friends for prayer, support, and encouragement.

Until next time, God Bless.

No comments: