Monday, May 7, 2007

Guidance Is Needed

As I posted in my last blog, I have just about finished filling out all my forms for camp...when something comes up that makes me second guess going. And before any of you get upset, or concerned, or anything like that, I need you to know that, although the reasoning behind my choice will be hard to accept, I feel like it needs to be done.

I apologize for being so vague, but I know that the person it concerns, probably wouldn't appreciate me talking about him on my blog in a way that may make others....possibly, not so happy with him. But I beg of you, if it ever comes known about who or why I have chosen to second guess going to Beaver Creek, don't blame him for my decision.

Instead now, I guess I'm going to try to look for something else to do over the summer that would help me to grow in my spiritual life, so if anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them. As I was thinking about all of this I found this verse in the bible, and I'd just like to share it;

"Since you are my rock and my fortress, for the sake of your name lead and guide me." (Psalm 31:3)

I also had a pretty stressful day, today. I felt like, I'm juggling too much and I don't have enough, time, energy, or the physical capability to please everyone. As much as I want to be able to be there for everyone, and help anyone out who needs it, I just can't and I couldn't help but feel upset about that today.

I really do need God as my rock and fortress right now. I need Him for guidance to lead me to a summer in which I can honor him, and guide me down a path that may lead to less stress and worry. My friends, I humbly ask, please pray for me. Thank you.

Until next time, God Bless.

No comments: