Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Long Time No Blog!

Wow...things have really been poopie regarding my blog...haha. Well, I don't think much has really happened lately and I just haven't had anything to really blog about. Actually, I've been neglecting a lot lately.
I'm taking Christian Life Classes at church every Sunday. It's to learn more about the Christian faith and to prepare for baptism which is coming up at the end of May. I really think that I'm going to take that step in my faith and get baptised, I've been thinking about my testimony lately too, it kind of scares me to put all those thoughts and feelings together in words about my walk with God and how it's been and how it came to be and all that. I kind of feel like, who's really going to want to listen to that? Who cares about my story and what I've done? I'm kind of shy about sharing it with the church.
I also feel like I need to do something that would help me to grow better in my relationship with God, but I don't know what. I feel like God is calling me to do something new and exciting and something I would really enjoy but at the same time grow and develop my relationship with God. I've been looking around a different mission work pamphlets, but I don't think I'm ready for those yet, and doing camp counselling has crossed my mind a lot but I don't know how to get into that.
I'd like to ask my friends out there who read this for prayer in hopes that my questions will be answered, and that I will find what God is calling me to do this coming summer. I want to spend it honouring God and growing in Him. Thanks for reading, and I apologize for the long wait on an update.
Until next time, God Bless.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't be nervous about sharing your testimony. Your whole church is behind you and is excited for you. Don't be shy about saying what your life was like before you knew Christ, because the best part is when you get to say how He's changed you. Your testimony is very important, because even if you don't realize it, there will probably be someone watching with a story similar to yours. I won't be able to see it, but I'll be praying for you.

Chad said...

hey, im praying for you
I also have a Camp staff application for you if your interested.
I have to start writing my testimony i guess, I've written one before but that was like a year ago and a lot has changed since then. Just want you to know that im behind you no matter what decision you make regarding baptism.
chad