Thursday, March 6, 2008

Trust God

Ok...so I'm having a bad day....well...maybe a bad week. I'm crazily looking for a job, I had an interview yesterday, I thought it went well, but I haven't heard back yet. I know it's kind of early because I just had it yesterday, but it's frustrating and overwhelming. On top of that, I'm fighting with my boyfriend and comtemplating ending it. I'm really upset about all this and it's hard just to muddle on through it.

I'm so thankful that God has given me such wonderful Christian friends to lean on and that pray for me in times like these. I really need them and it brings me comfort knowing I'm not alone. I came across a little quote thinger and I just love it. It goes like this,

Happy moments...Praise God,
Difficult moments...Seek God,
Quiet moments...Worship God,
Painful moments...Trust God,
Every moment...Thank God.

It's so true and very guiding.

Until next time, God Bless.

1 comment:

Chad said...

glad you have finally updated this thing, praying for you that you can find a job