Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter

Ok, so I'm pretty much posting because I am sitting around on a Saturday with nothing to do and I'm bored and I've never been the T.V. type, because there is probably nothing on anyway, so I turn to the computer and once I've updated all my Facebook stuff, checked my emails, and surfed around aimlessly, I've now ended up here and figured I should probably post.

So, Happy Easter. I hope that this weekend has been a good time to reflect on our Precious Savior and what He did for us. And even when we think that we don't deserve it (because we don't) and that we are not worthy (because we aren't) that we just remember, He loves us and that's why we are living today.

Thank you Jesus, for loving me, for forgiving me, for dying for me, even though I am FAR from coming close, to deserving it. Thank you.

God Bless.

No comments: