Wednesday, March 12, 2008

God Is Good!

Yay! So, I finally got a job! Woot! I'm so happy and I felt a lot of peace about it today as well, so I know that it is definitely where I am supposed to be for now. I start Monday, it's at Archway Marketing, I'm a customer service rep. So I sit at a desk and answer phones all day, helping customers with their inquiries about products and contests and such. I'm excited about it and very relieved that I will once again have an income Hehe.

Tonight I went to my church and helped out with Pioneer Clubs. It was nice to work with kids again, I really enjoy it. I large majority of the kids come from low-income homes and they have some disipline issues, but it just opens my eyes more that they too are God's children and they need to be loved that much more, and it also makes me thankful for what God has blessed me with.

I guess that's all for me today, I have to enjoy the rest of this week as much as I can because starting Monday, I'll be a working gal again!

Until next time, God Bless!

No comments: