Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Update On My Life!

Well...if I haven't been around...which I haven't, I have very good reason for it! Pretty much last minute in the summer, while I was working at a horrible job (not going to mention where) but it was in a kitchen and it just didn't fly with me. Anyway, I got accepted to work at Camp Arnes as a gals counselor! Yay! It was the most amazing month of my life!....The last week in July and all four weeks in August, I was living out at camp in a cabin with my kids (new groups every week) it was great. Such a spiritual high and learning lots about myself, God, and the kids I was spending time with.

When camp was drawing to close, God set me up with an opportunity to live out at camp and work full time in the kitchen year-round. I accepted the offer and here I am! Beginning of October and I've been working in the kitchen for almost a month and living with absolutely amazing girls! I love it. Praise God!

No comments: